Professional quality, fully ground 5% (M35) Cobalt drill bits for drilling all metals especially very hard, dense metals such as stainless steels, high tensile steels and cast iron. A 135 degree split point tip provides easy drill starting without skidding. Cobalt reduces heat build-up during the drilling process and extends working range. Manufactured to DIN338 standard. Always use cutting oil when drilling metals.
Heavy duty twist drill, for drilling holes in hard steel and tough materials. Produced from M35 (5% Cobalt) High Speed Steel, these bits are heat and wear resistant. Fully precision-ground from solid stock, these bits produce constantly clean, accurate and burr-free holes. 135° split-point tip eliminates the need to centre-punch first, offering non-skid start-up and easy chip break-up and removal. Produced according to DIN338 standard. Dull gold colour finish. Parallel shank bit for use in hand-held rotary drills or bench/pillar drills with a 3-Jaw drill chuck.
- 135° Split Point Tip for Easy Drill Start Drill without Skidding Split Point Tip for Easy Drill Start Drill without Skidding
- M35 (5% Cobalt) High Speed Steel, these bits are Heat and Wear Resistant
- For Drilling Hard Steel and Tough Materials
- Manufactured to DIN338 standard
- Always use cutting oil when drilling metals